Below is a listing of all the posts I have ever written in reverse chronological order. If you’re really bored, then start from the beginning and work your way through to the most recent post.
You can also use the tags on the sidebar if you are interested in specific topics. The word cloud gives you a good sense of the stuff I rant about most frequently.
- Being broke sucks
- Surprise! Making money with a blog is hard
- Dunning-Kruger: Reading blogs doesn’t make you smart
- How to increase traffic to your personal finance blog
- Net Worth Update, Month 3
- Lease buy out? An exercise in problem framing.
- Epistemological Resources and thinking like a money expert
- Disequilibrium and why you suck at money
- Beard and net worth update, Month 2
- Can you make money from a blog?
- I love you, honey. If I die, you’ll be rich.
- Yakezie Challenge? I’m all it.
- Side hustle awesomeness: get paid for drinking beer
- Cognitive Bias and why automatic saving will make you rich (get $150 for reading!)
- Why I shut down an online side hustle that earned $3,000 per month
- Should I max out my contributions to pre-tax retirement plans? Even if I want to retire early?
- Stealth wealth and why I’m a sock puppet
- Is your new financial journey becoming an obsession?
- One neat trick to get a $2,392 per year raise without asking your boss
- A mathematical model for early retirement
- A mathematical model for beard growth and awesomeness
- How to become a millionaire on a teacher’s salary in 10 years
- Why I don’t have ads on my site, and why you probably shouldn’t, too
- How to pay off $50,345 in student loans in under 2 years
- The Beginning: Beard and Net Worth, Month 1
- What do snake oil and beard oil have in common?
- How to grow a beard, save piles of money, and live a fancy life
- Beards and Money: Let ‘em Grow